FOR SALE/TO LET
- Three storey office building totalling 16,521 sq ft with a private car park to the rear providing 16 car spaces (1:1,000 sq ft)
- Suitable for HQ owner occupation or floor by floor let
- Corner location with excellent natural light
- Refurbished in 2007 the building will require modest refurbishment prior to it being occupied
- Open plan floors 5,000 – 6,000 sq ft on each level
- Lift serving all floors
- Equality Act compliant entrance with security speed gates
- Each floor has suspended ceilings, raised access floors and air conditioning
- Male, female and disabled toilets on each level
- Separate rear door access to the car park
Highly prominent modern office building overlooking and visible from the M8 adjacent to Junction 19 off ramp.
A short walk to all of Glasgow city centre’s facilities including, Buchanan Galleries, Sauchiehall Street, numerous hotels and restaurants, Cineworld and the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall.
A few minutes’ walk to Buchanan Street Bus Station, Queen Street Station and Cowcaddens subway station.
Easy access to the M8 east and west.
Additional on-street parking and public car parks nearby.
Popular office location with The Passport Office, Kura and GAP’s HQ amongst nearby occupiers.
Currently EPC E with potential for EPC C.
The purchase price or rent will be subject to VAT.
Only applicable if the building is let to more than one party , the occupiers will be responsible for their share of the communal service charge.
The current rateable value is £212,000 (2023 revaluation).
Each party will bear their own legal costs.